WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Midterm Dilema

So Tawnya for school was doing a movie for her midterm project well it wasn't going so well and so we had to hurry and think of plan B so we decided to write a poem about the importance of the scriptures. I was pretty proud of it so I decided to publish it!

I left his presence quietly then turned back to see
The savior standing mightily as he shed a tear for me
No need to worry my little one for you’ll be back one day
For I have given you many things to guide you on your way.
Peace and strength will be yours as you search, ponder and pray
The Holy Scriptures will be the key
But you must read them every day.
They teach you the things I wish you to know
From the creation
To the Plan of Salvation
They tell of the blood
That Christ shed for us all
as he knelt in Gethsemane
They speak of the things
that help make us stay clean
for we are a temple which surely should beam.
They tell of the love that Christ freely did give
for you and your siblings above.
So turn to the scriptures whenever your tried
and you’ll feel of his endless love.


Not bad for writing it at about 12:30 at night huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment