WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My handsome baby boy Karston!

Since I have been trying to get done in school I haven't posted the lastest and greatest about Karston. At his 4 month checkup he was : 12#15.5 oz, 24 inches long, and his head was 42.4. He is just the most amazing little guy ever. His nickname at church is Smoosher because of his cute chubby cheeks and angel baby because people can't believe at how very relaxed and easygoing he is. They just haven't seen him hungry. He is a lot like his daddy when it comes to food. When he is hungry he wants it now not 2 seconds from now and he will make sure you know it to. So the first picture is his sad face just to show people he really does cry every once in a while. He is not hungry he is just sad that he hit his face on his little toy tractor. Thanks again Elsha I love LOVE love my pictures!




Oh so sad!


He's even cute in a basket! Look at that face!


I want to grow up and be JUST LIKE DADDY! (That is Karston's favorite book)


Hang loose and Peace bro!



I love love love love love this picture. How could you not love a little face like that! I am so very blessed !





No comments:

Post a Comment