WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Almost 2 Year OLD!!!!

I can't believe my baby is going to be 2 years old this month. He is truly such a good baby (I mean Big Boy)! These are I guess you could say Pre-2 year old pics. We wanted to do them outside, but the weather wasn't cooperating so we decided to do a few in her studio and then when I go do my maternity pics we will do the rest of his 2 year old pics outside (Fingers Crossed) So here is a little preview! My ALL Time favorites are probably this first one and the 3rd to the last! Oh that face how I love it!!! I feel bad because this was the one day he wasn't running a fever, but you can tell he still wasn't feeling his greatest. They still are cute but then again I am biased!!!














4 comments:

  1. What a doll face- I just love him ! The very first one is sooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Freakin' cute!!! I agree pic #1 is my favorite too, but they are all sooo adorable!! I love the way you painted his room too, way cute!! Hope he continues to feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures! Love his spiky, fuzzy little hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little guy! He will be such a good big brother.

    ReplyDelete