WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Picture day with Paige!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures. Especially when it means I get to take some and play with my sweet baby Paige! Oh I just can't even begin to express how much I LOVE my nieces and nephews. They are just all so amazing and have stolen my heart completely. So I jump at the chance I get to spend some time with them. We took these little things while her blessing dress still fits. I love them all but the second picture has to be my absolute favorite. She just looks like a perfect little angelic baby doll! So anyways here are just a few of my favorites!



 All cheeks and Gums! Love this smile!!!



 Porter wanted to take a picture with Paige and his mom So we snagged this little number! I thought it turned out cute. To bad Chet wasn't there would have made one dang cute family pic!
So glad I have a sister-in-law that will let me take pictures every once in a while of these cutie pies! Love them all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment