WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jaydens SECOND girlfriend.

Many of you probably already know, but my baby boy has had a girlfriend since he was 8 Months old. Her name is not MOM.... I know how dare he right?! It is the one and only Presley Jean. These two are the sweetest little couple EVER. If they do happen to get married one day I will be so excited. She is a dolly and well Jayden is pretty much a baby doll himself therefore, that would mean I would have the most adorable little grandbabies EVER! Ok I might be getting ahead of myself there. But seriously they are so sweet with each other. They make sure each other are okay ALL the time. They hold hands wherever they go. Jayden is always getting things for her. They bicker like a little married couple. My most favorite thing they do is whenever one is leaving they make sure to give each other a hug and a cute little kiss. Anyways we love this little girl and we are so glad these two have each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment