WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jayden gets the stitch!

I guess this is the year for stitches at our household! This one though absolutley amazed me. I still can't figure out how he did this but he did. He was sitting with me on the toilet while I was putting his jammies on (No I wasn't going potty. I was washing my face when he brought in his jammies) ANYWHO... He was sitting on my lap and we got his little footie jammies on when he jumps down. I guess when he jumped down he made the decision to try out professional Ice skating moves because the next thing I know is him twirrling around and the BAM he hit his head on what I thought was just the cabinet door. That was until I looked at the kid. He actually somehow miraculously hit the HINGE of the cabinet door which went through his head. The hinge is kind of tucked in so how his head ended up hitting that is what I still don't get. It wasn't gushing blood as you can tell by the first picture but it looked pretty deep so we decided to call Grandma Purcell and have her come take a look. We decided to go have it checked. Poor baby Jay had to get 2 stitches. I was really glad it was only two. I hate having to hold down my kids. Poor Doug can't go to things like this. He passes out at the sight of a paper cut so we decided he should just stay home and his mom and I would take care of it. 


 Looks worse AFTER the stitches don't you think? Poor little baby. He still is the most handsome little man in the whole wide world though! 


Love you sweet baby. Your such a brave boy. Thanks Grandma Purcell for coming with us. Your a great grandma and we love you so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment