WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Oh Karston....

These are not the most amazing pictures by any means but hey this was the only camera I had at the moment. My sweet Karston what would we do for our entertainment if you were not around? Hahaha this is how you wanted to go play at a friends house one day. Tell me, Now that you are older are you grateful I told you No? Or would you rather me have just let you go as is. I sometimes wonder what your day would have been like otherwise. Hahaha. You are so funny. All you wanted to be was super man! 

 We were getting a new fireplace put in at our house so we had to leave. So thankfully grandma Purcell said we could come hang out at her house while we weren't allowed at ours. You decided to pretend to be grandpa Purcell. It was so funny. You tried to talk like him and everything. What a cute little memory I have of you.
This picture really made grandma and grandpa Purcell laugh. You have the cutest imagination now a days! I love that I get to be a part of it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment