WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Sweet Baby Karston Has Arrived!

After going in 3 times to be checked Sweet Baby Karston finally came! On April 27 at 3:00am mom started having a few problems so at 6:00 that morning Doug called Dr. Hall and he told us to get up to the hospital and he would meet us there. Dr. Hall broke my water about 6:30am and after 2.5 hours of pushing our Karston arrived. He was born at 9:46pm. What a long boring yet exciting day. Doug was AMAZING. He stayed by my side the WHOLE day and he didn't even faint! I was so very grateful to have a husband with strong arms he pushed on my back non-stop for about 6 hours straight! What a guy. I truly have been very blessed with a great family. Karston weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 20 inches long! I sure love you Doug and Karston! I'm so glad your both in my life!!!





1 comment: