WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR... A WEE BIT LATE!

Well I can't believe it another year has come and gone. It is amazing how time flies when you are having the best life ever. So I have been contemplating for a while now on what I would like to accomplish in the year of 2010! I think I finally have my "10things to do before 2011 comes list."
1. Attend the temple with Doug at least once a month!
2. Be better at reading my scriptures alone and with my family!
3. Be better at saying prayers morning and night with my honey and alone!
4. Keep a journal!
5. Do FHE!
6. FINISH SCHOOL!
7. Make a memory with Karston and Doug every day and write about it!
8. Get a job!
9. Be better at keeping my home a place where the spirit can dwell. So in other
words CLEAN!!!
10.HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!

I know most of them have to do with churchy stuff but as we all know times are getting tougher and I know that as family's if we don't have our cups full spiritually when the bad times come it is only that much harder to handle. So I wrote these things down and placed it where I could see it on a daily basis so that I can remind myself of the things I need to do and then maybe by 2010 I can actually look back at my list and be proud for accomplishing these 10 simple but oh so hard tasks! I do have a lot of pictures to post but I need to do it on the old lap top for some reason they won't come up on this computer grrrrr..... I hope everyone has a very great day and a MOST JOYOUS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment