WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TEMPER TANTRUM!!!!

So again we have a fun tubby time memory moment!!! I was giving Karston a bath tonight and before you know it Doug came in to see why Karston was screaming his little head off. Well it turns out yes I never thought I would admit it but my son might just be a little spoiled. So as I said I was giving Karston his tubby and he wanted the plastic cup that I use to pour water on his head, because he dosn't like to put his head down. So I gave it to him so that he could play with it. Well then he decided that he wanted to take a drink and I said no and took the cup away from him. Well then it started.... HE SCREAMED and he screamed then he would stop and look at me and then he saw that I wasn't giving in so he screamed and screamed some more. Then daddy came in to see what was going on. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he. Well daddy saved him and brought him out wrapped up in his towel. Karston was so mad that he turned his head so that it was inside his towel. He had this look on his face like don't look at me, don't talk to me, you are so mean, blah blah. Then he rolled over and started to fall asleep on his towel starck naked! It was so funny we HAD to get it documented!!! Life is so tough as a baby!!!


Don't you look at me I might have to smile!


SOOOO TIRED!

1 comment:

  1. OOh Moneky-- soo spoiled-- but soo cute! Gotta love that naked bum!

    ReplyDelete