WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1st official haircut, Tooo Tired, Handsome church boy!

Oh what can I say. Karston keeps me on my toes that is for sure. He is my little angel baby and melts my heart with everything he does and with every day! I took him to Walmart to get his CRAZY hair somewhat evened out. He was SOOOOO good the entire time. Than I found him 2 little suits (originally $40.00 on sale for $12.00). It is so cute it comes with shirt, pants, vest, and a cute little tie. He looked so very handsome if I do say so myself. My favorite though is when he falls asleep in his highchair. For some reason this is his new favorite spot to fall asleep (besides his swing). I tell Doug he is DEFINITELY your son because he can sleep anywhere, and anytime. I just LOVE my little family!


3 comments:

  1. Kara, he is truthfully adorable! I really love that suit. Way to get a bargain. his haircut turned out darling. It is so fun that you have that option. Kylee, still two hasn't had a need for one. I have trimmed it in hopes that it will help her hair grow faster! You are lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I love the hair-- how cute is that-- little spikey man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute spikey hair! He looks like a little man in his suit and I totally agree with him. I could fall asleep in my plate after church too!!

    ReplyDelete