WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Indian Baby!!!

Like I have said before there is NEVER a dull moment as long as Karston is around. The other night I was getting ready to give him his tubby. Well I thought I had successfully taken his clothes off but I was wrong. I left to go get his towel out of his room and on my way back I look in the kitchen only to find this little Cherub going on a little adventure. He didn't like the feel of his bare belly on the kitchen floor so he has trying to walk on his hands and feet, but he kept falling so eventually he just went back to the ol army crawl and made it successfully to his destination. I love you my little Cherub! Your such a cute little Indian!


2 comments:

  1. Too cute-- love love love the little monkey indian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara,

    I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog because I lost the link to yours, but I've added it to my blog so that won't happen again.

    Okay, your little Karsten is SUCH a cutie! He reminds me a lot of a little Kara... :)

    ReplyDelete