WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ZOOO!!!

The zoo was really fun! Perfect weather and most all the animals were out! Brittany and I learned from the kids that Zebras have really BIG butts, and that none of them would like the giant turtle for their pet. Tippy found her new little love Kiler. She would hold his hand and always want to stand by him or sit by him for any picture we took. Man I love these little kiddos! So cute they all are!

Kiler looking so macho with the girls!

4 LITTLE MONKEYS!

I think Kaeson REALLY loves the Zoo what do you think?

Kara please hurry I don't know about this do you see those goats behind me...?

Our little animals!

What a cute little bear!

Need I say more look at those faces :)

Tippy with her new love Kiler!

Look at those feathers...

Hello Monkey

Tippy talking with the monkey.. I apparently interrupted their little conversation! Isn't she so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Kara, so cute and it looks like fun!Thanks for taking the kids to the zoo they had fun. Tippy talks about it still.

    Britney

    ReplyDelete