WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Big Boy Carseat and 4th of July!

Okay so I used to get up every morning feeling young and active and yadda yadda yadda. Now that I have a kid and I see how very fast he is changing and growing I feel VERY VERY VERY old. Karston has graduated to a big boy car seat. Man you would have thought we gave him 12 scoops of ice cream and a million bucks when you saw the look on his face. He would look out one window and look back at us then he would look out the other window and look back at us all the while having a CHEESY grin on his cute little face! He loves it! I think he was shocked to know that there was more to look at then the backseat of the car! It was soo super funny!


We had a great 4th of July weekend. Doug had to work due to set backs from the rain so Karston and I went up and spent one night at Hicee (don't know how to spell that oops) then we came home in time to go to the Fireworks with Doug at the Greenbelt. The fire works I do have to say were AMAZING as always but I am sorry to say it, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I HATED THE COMMENTARY from KLCE. Maybe it is just because I am old fashioned and used to Wayne Richards voice and the nice music he chose. I don't know, but I wish that they would use some of his work and do it. Just my opinion it was just hard to enjoy with the music that was chosen. Anywho here are my cute little men whom I LOVE soooooo very dearly! Aren't they just so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment