WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy B-Day Doug A.K.A Daddy!

Today my cute hubby turns 26! He is sooo very incredible. He may be incredibly quiet, but he truly has a heart of gold, AND trust me when he is tired enough he has LOTS to say! Doug thank you for your patience, thank you for your friendship and most importantly thank you for loving me and Karston unconditionally! I hope that your day is full of happiness and I always hope that you know how much I TRULY appreciate all that you do for our family. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to stay home and be a mom. Thank you for making me smile Every day with your crazy sense of humor and your in depth "paper towel" notes! I love you very much and wish nothing but the very best for you throughout this next year!
Love you forever and ALWAYS! ~Kara




My daddy is the very best daddy in the WHOLE entire world!

He has loved me since the 1st day he laid eyes on me
He gives me blessings when I am sick or in need


He puts me to sleep every night with snuggle time
He takes me to work with him when he feeds the horses
And I even get to ride on the 4 WHEELER!

He plays the piano and signs songs to me and with me ALL the time!
He works VERY hard so that my mommy can stay home with me!

He makes me and mommy laugh EVERY day
He loves my mommy
I know that I can always rely on him to carry and help me through my tough times.
He teaches me the things I need to know to be successful in life,
He loves the gospel and teaches me the things I need to know so that
I will one day serve a mission!
He has made choices which in result makes my family
ETERNAL!!!


Happy Birthday daddy! I truly truly love you!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh that is the best-- Doug is the best--! Happy Birthday !!!! Sorry I missed the party -- believe me I would have rather been eating cake with you!

    ReplyDelete