WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cox Fam. Photos

So I think that the last time we did pictures I think I was like 12 well besides my wedding day! So here are some pics that my cousin Kenny took. He did a great job!


The CLAN!
All the wee ones!

All the girls with my Great Aunt Jewelle! She is soo cute!!!



~My little man~










Tawnya






My niece Talia

Nephew Kiler

My niece Raegan

Borg Family

My little Family!

Baby Bryton
Grandma and Grandpa Cox!













3 comments:

  1. Those turned out way good- I love the one with the truck-- cool old Truck! Where is it at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky it actually is in my Cousins back yard in Shelley. It was kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Those look really nice. What a cute little guy you have!

    ReplyDelete