WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sledding, Pockets, Laundry, and Where IS KARSTON!

Well hello again everyone! I have been a bit of a slacker when it has come to the ol blog, so this is what we have been up to lately. Really not very much, but it has been exciting. A few days ago we invited my sister-in-law Jodi and her family to go sledding. Mostly because we were going to take a new couple who just moved into our ward from Nevada, and really don't know many people yet so we thought maybe they would like to get to know Jodi and her cute family. Well they ditched us, but I was tired of staying at home all day long so we still decided to go and then we went and had a scrumptious dinner at our personal favorite restaurant "The Jones Home." Really it is not a restaurant, but it might as well be they make the yummiest food every time we invite ourselves over. It's GREAT! Our meal that night consisted of Steak, onion rings, french bread, broccoli, and sauteed mushrooms. So thanks Jodi and Blaine for the yummy food!

So here are just a few pics I took while Doug was enjoying walking up and down the hill a thousand times!

US just in case you were wondering!


Doug getting ready to go down on the tube!
I couldn't take it anymore. It looked like to much fun so I decided to
go down with my little man once... okay it ended it up being twice
Who needs a sled? Just sit and go! Smart girl Hannah!
You don't even need to drag anything up with you!
Oh Ryan we love you!!!!
First time going down! They got plowed to, but Karston was saved!
I think I have the CUTEST little nephew EVER!


DISCOVERY OF POCKETS!!!

So Karston has recently discovered he has pockets in his jeans. So now he walks around with his hands in his pockets, sits with his hands in his pockets, stands with his hands in his pockets, and probably would sleep with his hands in his pockets if he had pockets in his jamies! It just cracks me up so here are some pics of him with his hands in his pockets!!!




MOM DO YOUR LAUNDRY!
So I am a slacker and I haven't washed towels for awhile. Didn't realize this however until I gave Karston a tubby and realized I had nothing but hand towels to dry the little thing off. So Luckily he is still tiny enough we did the Hawaiian towel draping! I think he looks kind of cute! Oh well I have done laundry since this picture was taken so he can once again be a little Yoda baby!
WHERE IS KARSTON.....
So today I went to check on Karston while he was taking a nap. So I walk in there and I couldn't see anything but his normal animals in the crib. I was like okay I know I put him in this crib so I look a little closer and finally find my little animal among all the other little animals in the crib. Thought it was funny so I had to share! What a creative little guy.... He built his own animal fort!














3 comments:

  1. I love the pocket thing- just too dang cute!! Way to be brave- who doesn't want to do a little sledding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, he is soo cute! I especially love his hair cut and his hands in the pockets. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete