WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

HELLO Minden Nebraska!!!!

So I am behind. We obviously are not still in Minden, NB But I haven't had much of a chance to upload these thousands of pictures so I stayed up tonight and did it! We went to Minden NB and it was lots of fun. There is a Pioneer Village there and it is full of things collected over the years. I am sorry to say it, but after looking at these contraptions I am AMAZED. I know we have a lot of smart people nowadays, but some of their little inventions that have developed so much over the years just amazes me. I am loving this and loving learning about the history of the pioneers. The kids are still being sooo wonderful and still love their carseats! So with out further ado here is Pioneer Village!!!
Jayden found some kleenexs! Silly Baby!!!
Karston trying to show Jayden how to use a Kaleidescope. So funny!

Pics of the museum!









Helicopter out of boat material!


Phone Systems!







My cute Karston!



My sleepy Jayder bug!



THey have some things that move to demonstrate how it works. I can't remember what this was, but the horses moved in a circle, and Karston was intrigued!


Little Indian house!





Why hello there Blue Eyes!


Coal train!




Cute conductor!


Working hard!


Cute little School house!



Milk to deliver!




Inside school house!







Recess equipment!




Such a fun Merri-Go-Round!


Swinging is so fun!



Slide is better!











Cute little Highchair!




Clothes!


Saying I liked!



Karston Singing by the tree while on time-out for running away from mom!




Oldes steam powered Carrosel! 5 cents to ride!!

Church!
Inside Church!

Dentist office!
Hair Salon!
Poor lady getting electricuted!
Karston intrigued with the toy display!
Snow plow!
Trucks
Tractors











Car to ride out in the field!










Found out Karston is REALLY good at the pioneer games that the children played! Karston was really liking the bell so I let him stand by it and ring it! He wasn't expecting it to be so loud. Needless to say he wanted down real fast!
Blacksmith shop!


Wind mill stuff! For Doug!!!

Cool fridge!

Collection of buttons! None are the same!
The bridge where the pioneers crossed! (No bridge then ;})
Nighty Night boys!!!
Karston being helpful the next morning and feeding Jayden for Mom!

So there was Minden! I will try to upload more tomorrow!!!! Love to all! We are having a GREAT time!!!! Memories made every day!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun you are having- so many new experiences!!! Miss you guys!! Squeeze those snuggly babies for me!

    ReplyDelete