WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Change and Suckers!!!

Well I am so excited to say that I am now a certified phlebotomist! I did a 2 day course this weekend, and can't wait to start my new job to really start to be a vampire! Speaking of that yes in case you didn't know I did get a little part-time job for a company called Preventative health clinic. We go to places of employment and do wellness exams so that the employees don't have to take time off work. It is a free service to them so lots go for it! So my first day will be Thursday and I can't wait. They are a great group of people to work with so here is to a fun new chapter in the Purcell house or so we hope! Thank you so very much to my awesome sister-in-law Beckie Thompson, Carla Campbell, and mydad for offering their arms for me to poke! Your the best!!!



Jayden and his very FIRST sucker! How cute is he! He has 2 little teeth, but he won't let me get a picture of them. He has to chew EVERYTHING even his rice cereal! Love this baby!!!!

Just because this is too cute not to post! Sleeping Jay jay! Love you!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kara! We are always available for child care if needed! Love you guys!
    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kara! That's awesome! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete