WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Okay so I know that I am late on posting my Halloween pics but oh well! We LOVE figuring out what to dress up as. This year we decided to go with the best scene from hopefully you guessed it "Mary Poppins" Step in Time! Doug was Bert, I was that Poppins woman, and the boys were little chimney sweeps! I have to say so far THIS costume is my favorite! Well I guess it is right up there with Scooby Doo! We did a pretty good job there too!


 I was TERRIBLE at taking pictures this year. I only got this one of my new little niece Bryndyn. Isn't she just so dang cute! Cutest little lamb EVER!
Anyways we went to our families houses and pigged out on food at each place. The kids also went with Grammie and Grampie to their Trunk or Treat which in my opinion has to be the BEST thing ever. You are done Trunk or Treating in like 30 min and you get just enough candy! It was a great time and we can't wait to figure out what we will be next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment