WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playing a little Catch-Up!

These are just a bunch of randoms, but they are fun times so I had to post them. I don't know exactly when some of these pictures were taken, but I do know they were from this year so I have to post them for this year. This picture I have no idea what is on this babies head but it was funny so we captured it. Jayden is my little animal lover. He loves all animals, but mostly he loves FROGS. I don't know why, but he does.
 Some more Soccer pics. I don't think I posted these and they are just to good not to! Blackmail for later in life! These are all from their last game and they crack me up. Here is Ryan. As you can tell he is really into the game. Apparently that booger in his nose was just bothering him to much. He had to stop and do a treasure hunt. At least he is trying to cover it up so it isn't that noticeable. Good job buddy!
 They play great during the first few minutes of the game then they start to get bored with it all so then they come up with other things to do like get every member on their team to form a BIG long train and run around the field holding hands. Who cares if we clothesline anyone we just want to play.
 I am pretty sure I posted this one but here it is again. Their little awards for playing. Look at them looking so proud at themselves. Love these 2 soooooooo much!

 Following their last game we went out for Ice-cream. I just have to say that these 2 are the sweetest, funniest little guys ever. I wish I could take all my nieces and nephews out like this and just enjoy them and all of their cuteness. It is amazing the things they say, and how they say it when they have some one on one attention. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time we were there. People actually were watching us laughing because they were being so cute and funny!

 Well this is a terrible picture of Karston looks like he is on drugs or something. This point of the evening was full of funny things they can do with the rest of their ice cream cones. Sadly my camera died so I was unable to get the funniest of funny moments but we will just end it by saying they had a GREAT time!
 This year my parents planted their own little pumpkin patch and produce pumpkins they did! They had tons. So we all got together to pick our own little pumpkin. Jayden kept picking out the dead icky ones and Karston couldn't wrap his little mind over an ORANGE pumpkin. Finally we had to step in and help them out.
 Doing a little swinging while waiting for the rest to show up.

 This is my favorite even though it is blurry. Tawnya and her baby, and boy does he ever think he is a baby. It cracks me up watching these two.
 So Karston and Jayden were in the tub and I asked him what they were doing. He simply replied "Fishing" He was right I went in their and yup they were fishing... Fishing Jayden turds out of the water and putting them on the edge of the tub. GROSS!!! Yet funny at the same time.

 My uncle Kevin and Aunt Cindy came down from Kellogg and spent some time here for a few days. It was fun. My Uncle Kevin is the absolute best. I love him so much which is probably why I named my Jayden after him. The this I love most about him is that he makes you feel so special and takes the time to get down and play.
 Uncle Kevin gives everybody a nickname. I don't think anyone is actually called by their real name. Mine is Carebear surprise surprise... Doug is Chewey... Karston is Squirt.... and Jayden is Little Kevin. I can't believe he can remember them all, but somehow he does.
 Aunt Cindy and Karston having a fun conversation. I am sure Karston is telling her the formula for Life or something. Actually Aunt Cindy has an I-phone so you know your Karston's very best friend when you have any electronic!
 Oops these are a little out of order oh well. Here is Jayden gutting out his very first pumpkin. He didn't mind it to much unlike Karston who wouldn't even think about touching that gooey stuff.
 So here they are Squirt and Little Kevin or Kevin Jr. Love this picture, love these cute boys, LOVE MY LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. OOh fishing cracks me up- heheheh -- I love it!! Brotherly love!!

    ReplyDelete