WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Purcell Family Fun!

These are just a few fun random photos that we have taken over the past few months. Thought they were fun so we had to include them in our Memoir! Karston made dinner for them. He got the leftovers out, set their little table and they ate it! What a good big brother!
 Doug was banned to the little kid table. Not really. I came out and he was sitting here eating. Doug... You have a little somthin somthin on your nose! (He had a zit so actually it is a mask.) Isn't he so cute!
 After dinner they had game time. They each got their game they wanted to play and this is where I found them! Good little buddies!
 Ever wonder what little babies see when they are laying on the floor? Well this is it. Karston and I were warming our feet by the heater and Doug stood over us and this was what we saw. Scary!
 I walked in to get these 2 kidlets for bed and this is where I found them! How cute.
 I got a new hair color. Not sure exactly how I feel about it yet. No one has really said anything about it but here it is. Blondie be gone!
 They kids were getting tired of being trapped inside so when Doug got home we decided to take them out and build a snowman. Here they are all bundled up and ready to go.
 It was cold and windy but we still had fun. Sadly the good snow to make a snowman was gone so it ended up being a smile pile of snow with some sticks in it. Satisfied the kids though.
 Cute cold baby face! See the snowflake in his eyelash.
 Karston figured out that when it is cold if you put your hat as far as it will go over your face it keeps your face warmer. Smart kid. The only bad side to doing this is you can't SEE!
My K.C. Baby. Love this dog and what a good boy he is. Now if we could just keep him in the yard that would be even better. :)
 Jayden doing some exploring and loving it.
 Our sad snow monster.
 All 4 of my boys. How lucky am I!? Pertty darn if I do say so myself.
 Me and My honey!
 Cute little man!
 Jayden has been into dressing himself lately. This was one of the outfits he came up with. Hehehe. I have tons more which will be posted soon.
 He apparently has also been taking pictures of himself. Loved this one of his cute little nose!
 Karston's super goggles. All he has to do is this and he can see amazing things!!!!Love their imaginations.

1 comment: