WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sledding in New Sweden!

I love that I married into a family that has a farm for my little trouble makers to go out and play on. We went out there and can I just say it was FREEZING! We couldn't do much sledding because the cold wind bit your face off, but the little time that we did was a lot of fun!
 My stud of a nephew Garrett. I love this kid he is so kind and just a cutie!
 Jayden didn't quite know what to think of the whole thing.
 And their off!
 My Hannah girl! I could take pictures of this little human all day long... and she would totally let me too! She is so cute and fun! Love her!
 Pretty in Pink! Look at those adorable little freckles!
 Ready to go for a ride with Uncle Doug! Hang on tight!
 Jayden pretty much hated the entire experience. But like the kind mom that I am I made him do it anyways.

 Karston loved it!
 My cute nephew baby! Baby Blake. Does he not just melt your heart just looking at that face. He does mine every time I see him!
 Then it was my turn to go. Yes.. Jayden didn't want to go and yes I still made him. He still hated it however!
 Isn't it just beautiful out there!
 We made Garrett occupy the other sled so we wouldn't crash.
 Then for the last ride Karston and I went. It was lots of fun. Can't wait for next time! Hopefully a bit warmer.
After we were done we went inside my sister-in-laws house and had a yummy cup of Hot Chocolate and stood by the fire. It was fun. Love my family every last one of ya's!

No comments:

Post a Comment