WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Part II: Grampy's Birthday continued Mill Creek!

I don't know how many  have heard of this place but we never had until now. Mill Creek. It is a free camp spot up to 16 days, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! First thing is First. We have to set up the trailer. I love that Karston thinks he is so big and can do all these things. He is very determined to help gramps and I love watching him set up the trailer!  

 After setting up camp it is of course time to eat some lunch. Love camp food. Things always taste better!
 Then after we were done with the important things we headed out to explore. This place is breath takingly beautiful. We really enjoyed this spot.
 Pelicans.... We couldn't believe it. We actually saw lots of Pelicans flying around. They were really interesting to watch.

 After looking around it was time for the main event. FISHING! The boys had no idea what they were doing but they sure thought differently. They were so cute!

 Jayden hasn't figured out yet that fish don't really live in shallow water but he was determined to catch a fish in this spot.


 After a fun filled day at the lake. It was finally time for bed time stories and sleep. I believe the story of choice was "The Three Little Pigs."
 Sweet baby sleeping. I really enjoy watching my babies when they are sound asleep. They are just so cute and innocent like. I wonder what is going on in their little minds while they are dreaming.
 When we woke up we of course had to start the day off right with a photo shoot snuggling in bed.



 Then immediately after that I am sure we had corn flakes for breakfast and then NO time to lose changing clothes we had to get the Bow and Arrow out. Jayden really loved this activity. Both boys got pretty good at it actually. I was impressed.

 Shoot the arrow..... Find the arrow. That was the name of the game Folks!
 Then Karston was ready to fish. I couldn't believe how bad I packed for this particular camp trip. I forgot so many things. One important item Karston's coat. Thankfully I don't have picky kids and will wear, eat pretty much anything I give them. So my coat it was. Drowned the poor boy but it worked!
 Karston developed a great love for worms this trip. I couldn't believe it. He loved pulling them out letting them slither around and blah blah blah it was so Gross. Jayden and I wanted nothing to do with these yucky creatures!

 Once Karston and Grampy returned we went for a walk around then came back and shot some more arrows.

                                          Had another photo shoot this time with mom involved!
                                                                          And Grammy


I love these boys and the time I had to spend with them and make new fun memories. They are good little men and I am so grateful for the fact that I get to be their momma  FOREVER and EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment