WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh Well!

Well I have tried to figure out what I didn't blog about in 2014 and well I just don't know so I am just going to post a few highlights some happy some not so awesome 2014 events that happened and move on to 2015!

KARSTON:
This handsome fellow turned 5! He had an awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party which was a blast. He played T-ball for the first time and well lets just say he wasn't really into it, but he did a great job trying! I was so proud of him!!! He went on lots of camping trips, salt lake trips and loved Kindergarten! He is still such a kind and loving boy and does all that he can to help his momma! He learned a lot about service this year and is so good at recognizing service opportunities. He loves learning and would much rather go to work with dad than play with his friends!  We love him so much!

JAYDEN:

Sweet little Jayder bug turned 3 this year! He started Preschool and has had a bit of a challenge but slowly started to get the hang of things! Although he is very smart, he does not want anyone to know it. The second you congratulate him on doing the ABC puzzle correctly he immediately says "What's this letter I don't know it." Little turkey! He LOVES playing in the dirt, and is very successful at being covered head to toe in it every day provided decent weather! He loves to sing, work, and play with his BIG tractors! He also went on lots of camping trips, and Salt Lake trips. He has MASTERED the art of peeing in a bottle since he always has to go potty in the hardest to pull over places. Thankfully mom has had empty bottles each time this has happened hahaha!

ME:

I cooked us another baby boy in 2014! We found out on the Doug's Birthday that we were going to be parents again and what an exciting day that was! The next 9 months were filled with viewing the toilet bowl but that was all okay cause it meant he was good and coming soon! 2014 I got to also spend some very special time with a wonderful man that I loved! Doug's dad was admitted to the hospital and August 4 while Doug took his mom out to eat I got to stay with Terry and have some fun conversation with him! He was the first to know that we were expecting again and he told me a secret! He was excited about being a grandpa again and got this cute little grin on his face. I thought we would just watch a show but he turned it off and we talked the entire time! I fed him a Jello cup and a pudding cup and we laughed a lot! It was the best conversation I think I have ever had with him and one that I still remember so clearly to this day. He passed away that night. How GRATEFUL I am for that special time I had with him.

I also quit babysitting and decided to open up a Preschool in 2015! I have been working hard on that and can't wait for September to get here!

DOUGLAS:
Douglas was so excited to find out we were having another wee one on the way! He worked for the City of Idaho Falls until October when we felt he needed to quit and help his brother with the Electrical business. He also decided to take over the family farm. He is an incredible worker and was able to take a few days here and there and go camping with us. We always love it when he can come play! He works so hard to provide for his family and we are so grateful to him for all that he does!
 
Well I think that about sums us up for 2014! Now onto 2015 before I get to far behind!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment