WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New York

Here we are on the Night Cruise with the Statue of Liberty

Here we are waiting for Beauty and the Beast to begin






Here I am with John Rutter Signing my Requiem




The best Broadway Show EVER!





The Ferry ride after the concert!






I had the opportunity of going back to New York to perform at Carneige Hall with my very favoirte composer John Rutter. It was the most amazing experience ever standing on that stage and being able to be a part of such a neat event. Doug was able to go and do a lot more than I have been able to but I wouldn't have changed anything! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment