WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

We're having a baby my baby and me!!!!

September 21,2008 We had a wonderful Surprise! We found out we are having a baby! I was so excited that I didn't even do anything really special for Doug! I just called him up and told him. Then I called Dr. Hall's office and told them and scheduled my first appointment for October 22! Then I got ready for work and the first thing I did was get my blood test!!! Sure enough it was right my numbers were AWESOME! We are so excited we can't wait! We hoped everything was good because we went to Lagoon and rode all the CRAZY rides that weekend oops! Can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment