WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

BBQ with Great Aunt Jewelle all the way toooo FUN RANDOMS!!

So in case you didn't know my cute little Aunt Jewelle moved up here to Shelley! She has to be the most cutest, most funniest, and most loving ladies that I know! She will make you laugh so hard you hope that there is a bathroom near by! I love her so much and I am so glad that I now have the chance of seeing her more often! She used to live in Salt Lake City, that was just too far away!

Aunt Cindy!

Aunt Nannie! (Real name is actually Adrianne)

My ADORABLE great Aunt Jewelle and my Aunt Sharon!

Aunt Crystal and my uncle Kevin with Karston!

No comments:

Post a Comment