WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Princess Tea Party


All the Princesses that came! Aren't they so cute!

The princesses ate very well. They had Cheetos, Butterfly PB&J sandwiches, cherry's, Strawberry soup (for the drink) and rainbow cupcakes!

What cute girls! Yah that's right and they are all MINE!

They were practicing ther curtzie (I don't know how to spell that:p)



Then we played Put Cinderella in her window! (Another version of pin the tail on the donkey!)They were soooo funny! They helped each other out a lot! It was pretty cute!

This was the ending result!

Best Buddies!

Cinderella brought them all a special present!Princess coloring page, Glass slippers, lip gloss, and sunglasses!

They don't fit :( "Cinderella DOES have teeny feet huh Kara" - My Niece Hannah!

Don't mess with a PRINCESS!

Showing off their lipstick! BEAUTIFUL!


All in all it was really pretty fun! I loved listening to their little conversations while I was getting their lunch ready. They sure did play the role of "PRINCESS" very well. I love you all so much! Thanks for letting me play princesses today with you and thanks MOMS for letting me steal your daughters for a little while so I could have a Princess Tea Party!

5 comments:

  1. You are too stinkin cute!! What a good auntie you are!! Those little ladies will love you so much and remember their special princess day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish I could have princess tea parties. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah had so much fun! Thanks for putting on the party. I liked your blog to mine so people can see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea!!!! And cute cute girls!! You must be the favorite aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this post a couple of times now and I think you are adorable, Kara! You have the sweetest kindest heart a person can ask for.I know that you made those girls feel like princesses that day. How fun!

    ReplyDelete