WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grampie's birth day!

We had a wonderful time for Grampie's birthday this year! We went over after church and had a yummy BBQ consisting of Dad's yummy hamburgers, deviled eggs, watermelon, chips and dip and water. We opened presents, ate A LOT, played baseball, and just had lots and lots of fun! Grampie said it was the best birthday he has had in a VERY long time! It was great fun for us to grampie! We love you lots, thanks for all you do for us!

LOOK HOW BIG I AM GETTING.....

Just A little bit higher... I almost got it!

Darn grown ups... I almost had it!

Grampie......put those fingers down!

Grammie playing ball with dad! Sooo much fun!

Let's see I know there must be something in here for me... hmmmmm maybe if I go a little bit farther!

Grampie getting ready to open my birthday card... I got it just for him!

Wow what a party... I am soooo tired... where is my ear.... I need the ear... Oh I found it... Can't let go of the ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment