WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ohh Karston.... How I love you!

Well first of all we have happy news to report.... We are very glad that our dad is HOME!!!! I do however have to tell about Doug and Karston's reunion. It was TENDER!!! The best way to describe it is to have you think of the movies. You know how very dramatic they all are when 2 people are being reunited with each other. The picture slows WAY down they slowly run into each others arms tears rolling down their faces only to finally embrace. Well that.... yes I know many of you won't believe me, but honestly and truly that is exactly what happened. Karston and I were standing there with our BEAUTIFUL sign when Karston saw Doug pointed at him and said my dadda and began running towards him while his little eyes beamed with utter happiness. Then there was Doug... Doug was the one actually that had the most tears running down his little face. They embraced and have yet to be separated. Now you may be asking yourself what our reunion was like..... Well the best way I can describe that one is by saying you know how the boys are when they come off the plane from their mission.... Well yah that was about how you would describe our reunion. I would have preferred Karston's but oh well. I did eventually get a little arm around the shoulder action.... No really I am not bitter about it I actually laugh... I figure you can get mad or just laugh. I choose to laugh! I love my funny hubby!
(Okay maybe just a little bitter, but I do love him oodles and I am VERY glad he is home!)
After picking Doug up we went to OBrady's for some yummy lunch !
This my dear friends would be the mini burger on the kids menu. You can't really tell due to the fact that my computer won't let me rotate the picture, but it is basically a normal sized burger! Not a burger for a 1 year old!
So Karston if and when he sees me give another baby any attention in his swing he immediately (after I take the other baby out) climbs in and begins to play with the mobile as if he were the teeny baby that was in there seconds before. Ya think I am in trouble.... I think so!
Hahaha okay sometime I feel bad for my kids. I was running me a bath the other night and I guess Karston wanted to get in as well, because not long after I started my bath water I hear this thud in the bathroom. I ran in there only to find this little sight..... Being the great mom that I am do I run and save my child? No, but I do run and get the camera... After making sure he was okay of course. He had a little red mark on his forehead but all in all was just a little shaken up and INCREDIBLY mad that he was in the tub with his clothes on sopping wet.... I don't blame him I wouldn't like it either!
What on earth just Happened?
This is my handsome boy after church. Apparently he had a church meeting to attend! He is a busy boy after all! Okay meeting over time to watch me some Mickey Mouse!!!!
Monday morning I heard my busy little man playing with the clean dishes in the dishwasher. I knew there wasn't anything dangerous in there and I figured he can't break them so I let him play. Well when I came out I found this little sight.... My little munchkin set the table for breakfast! How sweet is that. He had 2 plates, 2 spoons, 2 forks, 2 glasses and a bowl for him. How smart is he! Oh how I love him!!!!











1 comment:

  1. OOh He is just too stinkin cutE! His suit is just adorable!! Gotta love that baby!!

    ReplyDelete