WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I was carded!

So I have to write and tell you of my funny experience tonight! If you already read it on facebook sorry I am going to repeat it again! So I went to my swim aerobics and on my way home I stopped at the grocery store to get some milk. I put my milk up there and the guy said "Before I can let you purchase this I need to see your ID." I then said " I think I am old enough to purchase 2 gallons of milk, but whatever." The man then felt very dumb, but I did show him my ID and found out that YES I am legal to purchase milk!!!! To be fair though I have to say that there were 3 younger people ahead of me that were purchasing alcohol so really I think he was just on a roll! Oh well gave me a good laugh!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious- I am definitely laughing!! See some ID - heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! Wow, poor guy. That had to be humiliating for him. I bet that you still laugh over this one. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Another blog to look at! Happy day. I knew we were close, but I didn't realize you were only 2 weeks ahead of me. I'm ready to not be pregnant too, but we still have a ways ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete