WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

St. Patty's and other stuff!

This is all out of order but oh well! Karston's new favorite thing to do with anyone is to have them write letters on his little doodle pad so that he can tell you what they are! He LOVES to pick out letters. The other day when we went to BIG LOTS he would not let me get him out of his seat until he said EVERY letter. He was is gets so proud of himself, and I would have to say that I as well am VERY VERY proud of him to! So Doug and Karston were having "bonding" time locked in Karston's room doing his letters. It was soo cute. Sorry about the glare though I was looking through the glass doors trying to get a picture! I was cleaning the back half of my house the other day when I came out I found Karston passed out on the bunny. Apparently eating Fruit Loops and singing his hymns while trying to do up the zipper on his jacket just plain wore the boy out. Silly baby!
So Karston had a little St. Patricks day party with some of his best friends. We had Kaecen, Brodey, Kevin, Tippy, and (so tippy wasn't the ONLY girl) we invited Raegan to come over. It was fun. CRAZY but lots of fun!
All of the kiddos eating their green lunch!
Beautiful decorations colored by Tippy and Raegan. These were all around the living room but I didn't want to bore you with the same pics.
Our Fabulous lunch which consisted of Green pancakes in the shape of a Leprechaun, the other one was supposed to be a gold coin, but I didn't realize I didn't have yellow food coloring so it ended up being a green coin! Golden coin eggs, and a very VERY Yummy pear! All but one kid thought the green stuff was delicious and fun! Kaecen however had a hard time with the green!
Karston's little girl friend gets to come over every once in awhile to hang out and play. They loved the little bike. Nina likes to drive it and I think Mr. Karston just likes to hang on to Nina! :) They are to stinkin cute! I love them!


So that is what we have kind of been up to lately! Sorry it is SOOOOOO late!

2 comments: