WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My silly silly Baby... oh I mean BIG BOY!!!

As I have said before Karston D. Purcell is my PRIDE and Joy! He ALWAYS makes me laugh. And NEVER ceases to amaze me with his amazingness. He is 23 months knows his ABC's, he even can point out the letter and tell you what it is! He can count to 13 and is saying little phrases here and there. He is starting to throw 2 year old temper tantrums which you know are my personal favorite :P but all in all he is just an overall good tempered, kind hearted little boy! He takes good care of his momma too! He loves to help me clean, set the table, unload the dishwasher, draw pretty pictures on my white cabinets, and LOVES to push the clothes into the dryer that I set on the door! Here are some pics Doug found and sent to me and I just couldn't not post them! I love this silly baby! Okay I know he is growing up, but he is and always will be my silly little baby!

Helping Grandma Purcell out with some cleaning! To bad it really doesn't work huh! Gotta love the fact he is cleaning in Dad's shoes as well!
You may be thinking that mom did this, but NO dad did! They were cooking so dad made sure he had an apron on!

Apparently Karston got in trouble with dad because he was playing behind the T.V. Karston I guess (I wasn't home) sulked and went into his room. Doug hadn't heard anything coming out of his room so he peeked and this is what he found. Doug said it made him feel bad, but look how cute this picture is! I remember when he was so tiny you could barely see him in that swing!
Karston obviously had a bath and while I was getting his clothes he wanted dad to put on his cool safety glasses. We couldn't stop laughing! Silly kid!



Loves those safety glasses! Got my PJ'S on, got my coat, my hat AND my safety glasses! Let's roll!




1 comment:

  1. He is too stinkin cute-- smart beyond his months -- I say-- Just gotta love him!!

    ReplyDelete