WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Purcell!

July 10 is also Terry's birthday so after the blessing we had a little bit of a birthday bash for Terry. Sorry Beckie, but I had to steal this picture it is AWESOME! I totally agree with you that it should be on a birthday card of some sort. Terry turned 60 this year so we went over and had a party. The house was decorated so cute, and the food as always was very yummy (Thank you Kris) but more importantly is was just nice to have time visiting and catching up with one another.


I LOVE this picture of Terry talking to Jayden. I truly am lucky to have him as my Father-in-law. It is so fun watching him with the grand kids. They all love him, and they especially love spending time with him especially during farming season.



Great Grandma and Jayden hanging out. This later turned into grandma Great's nap time too!


Cute little Remi holding Jayden. I can't believe she was just a baby herself when Doug and I got married. (Well she was like 4, but that still counts) Time flies so fast. So Karston and Porter were outside playing. Chet gave Porter the hose and had the water running for a minute. Chet shut it off and Karston went over picked up the end of the hose and was looking in it and Porter went over and turned the water on. Doug and I were both there saw the entire thing and do you think we stopped Porter from turning the water on? Nope... Does that make me a bad mom? It was sooooo super funny!


These next pics are my favorite. Kris my mother-in-law was holding Jayder bug. He has 4 stages in his smile and I got all 4!

Stage #1

STAGE #2

STAGE #3

AND STAGE #4


The trouble makers in the sand box!

Again it was a great day. We love you Terry and appreciate all of your love and support, and all the help that you do for our family! Thanks for raising such an awesome son for your grandkids to look up to. We love you and hope that you had a great 60th birthday!!!



























1 comment:

  1. Very cute smiling pics! The first smiles are always so fun! Gotta love all of Terry's exciting faces! Happy belated bday Terry!

    ReplyDelete