WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Uncle Kevin!

This guy is my Uncle Kevin. He is probably the ultimate favorite uncle on the Hathaway side. I have always looked up to him and have always admired him so because of that we decided Jayden should be named after him. Uncle Kevin has a nick name for ALL his nieces and nephews and well everyone I think. I personally don't know how he can remember them all because there are a ton of them, but he didn't have a hard time coming up with Jaydens. To Uncle Kevin Jayden is known as "Kevin Jayden." (Clever huh ;) )
He came into town for a little bit so we met and grabed a picture for Jayden's baby book, and I love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment