WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Heart Attack Moment!!!!

So today was a super fabulous day until about 2:30. (Well even then it wasn't that bad come to find out) My little sweet son decided to check and make sure his momma's heart worked. He succeeded!!!! While I was in the bathroom I heard this LOUD boom immediately followed by Karston screaming. I ran out only to find my sweet little man lying face down on top of our dinning table chair. I guess that while I was in the bathroom he climbed up and the chair tipped over and he hit his face hard on the back of the chair plus on the wood step that seperates his room from our living room. So I called the dentist took him in because I thought for sure he had done something to his teeth because there was soo much blood and no teeth to be seen. Karston was SOOOOO good I couldn't believe it he just laid on me and Dr. Randy Smith asked him to open his mouth and he did. He was so brave! LUCKILY for us his teeth are good, but he ripped the little flap that connects your lip to your gum. They couldn't do stitches and so we have to use a mouth wash on a Q-tip to keep any infection from happening. I take him back in 4 weeks to make sure there was no other damage. So for right now if and when you see my little man NO I did not beat him, but the chair surely did! He will more than likely have a black eye, bruised nose, and a very FAT lip but all in all I think I can handle that. I cried after it all happened and he looked at me like "Seriously mom what is your problem YOUR not the one hurt." It is amazing what these small people do to us moms!



His Lip... Sorry about the bugger in his nose. It is a little sensitive so he wouldn't let me wipe it! I wonder what it will look like tomorrow! He did get a horse from the dentist which is now his favorite for a moment! Apparently he didn't learn anything from it because as soon as I put him down he went straight for the chair again..... GEESH!

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I cringe just reading about mouth injuries! Ryan chipped his tooth in March and we just had to go on with our lives. Luckily they aren't permanent yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh poor Monkey-- I felt soo bad when my mom told me! Makes me sad to see them hurt!-- good thing chicks dig scars!!

    ReplyDelete