WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Of Food and Color!

So as you can see Karston GREATLY enjoyed the yummy Spaghetti that his Grammie's visiting teacher brought her as she was recovering from surgery she had on both feet. Thank You SOOO very much Adele Harper! We luv ya!!!!
If you know Doug you will know that he does NOT like to wait to eat. Well neither does Karston... I apparently was taking to long getting him some breakfast so he decided to help himself with some yummy Corn Flakes! I am so glad I am raising such an independent little man!!!

Ohhhh my how do I start... Okay so many of you know that Karston's Grammie has her own private label skin care and makeup line which she calls Beauty Unique. She also does color analysis for her clients. Well I got curious and wanted to know what my little man was so we did his colors while entertaining grammie! As you can tell He is DEFINITELY not cool in his coloring.. due to the fact you see the color more than him!
Now look how harmonious these colors are with his skin! Definitely warm coloring!
After a few other tricks we found out he is
dada da dummmmm
A WARM AUTUMN!!!!
I couldn't believe it! Doug and I are both springs and we produced an Autumn... Go figure!


THANKS GRAMMIE AKA JOYCE MULLEN BEAUTY UNIQUE 523-2659
CALL FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IN 5 WEEKS! SHE WILL BE BACK ON HER FEET BY THEN!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

  1. Genes are crazy how they combine-- like look at Garrett- out of two dark hared dark eyes-- comes blue eyes-- blond hair! Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara! Cute post, I love that you did Karston's color palate! I also loved looking at all of you Disneyland pictures what a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete