WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, September 20, 2010

TEAM DEVIN! Karston's New Glasses!

This last Saturday was TONS of fun! Karston and I went down to participate in the first annual buddy walk. The buddy walk is to help raise money for Down syndrome workshops. We met down at Jensen Grove in Blackfoot and then we walked about 2 miles. Doug's cousin has Downs and so we walked for Devin. So we were called "TEAM DEVIN." It was a great experience. The little girls there were lovin Karston and Karston was LOVIN the attention. Afterwards they had a little carnival, but we didn't stay because there were LOTS of people there. I was glad to see a very successful turnout! It was oodles of fun and I am so doing it again next year!!!!!


Mr. Karston has a new pair of glasses. It cracks me up! The other day I looked in his room to find him with these sweet glasses on working his dance moves. Since then just about every day when he finds him they are back on his face and he walks around the house with them on. I love this little man! He always makes his momma laugh!








2 comments:

  1. Go Kara! You should totally call me next time you do that walk. I would love to go! Love the Mr. Potato Head glasses! My kids love to wear them too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is awesome -- what a good cause!! and Cute cute in the those glasses!

    ReplyDelete