WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Karston's Girl and Dance!

Here are just a few pics we took of Karston and Nina playing together! They were pretty cute! Karston also was in a little dance recital the other night. I know most people think I am weird for putting him in a dance class, but this baby LOVES to dance. Usually if he hears music he takes of shaking that cute little booty of his and creates all sorts of new moves... Plus I think it is good mostly because he gets to interact with other kiddos his age and gets some exercise in the process as well! He however did not dance on stage. He never saw his shirt before so it was a little shock when the lights went on and hit all his sequence on his shirt so he kept looking at the lights and then back at his shirt then back at the lights. But on the bright side he didn't cry and run off. He was crying when he went up there so I was at least thankful for that! He did a good job looking cute, so what more could a mom ask for right!!! Sad he didn't do his thing but still a proud momma!


After dancing Grandma, dad and Karston went and got some food while I stayed to watch the rest of my nieces and nephews dance. They all did a beautiful job!!!


He also now likes to sing. So he finds these candle sticks and sings beautiful
songs!!! Just wish I knew what the words were!!!


DATE NIGHT! This is lovers log! They did all their smooching
on this log!



I think Santa and his elves were bored!!!!
I love you Honey!
Karston making his move!!!
The happy couple!!!
I promise we weren't doing ANYTHING!!!
I almost forgot to tell about the best part. Well Karston was giving Nina kisses back to back on the "Lover's Log" I think after about 10 or so kisses Nina got tired of smooching so Karston went in for another kiss and Nina looked at him like she was going to kiss him and whack the next thing we see is Karston flying off the log and Nina laughing as well as myself and Erin. It was HILARIOUS! Sad but funny! Sad because I think she kind of hurt Karston's little ego. It didn't take long though before they were smooching and holding hands again. But that sight was priceless and I am glad I got it on video. Man I need to figure out how to put video's on here. I have OODLES of good ones with Karston!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love it!! the Pink shirt -- is super PINK!!! Karston is such a kick!!

    ReplyDelete