WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, December 17, 2010

YIKES!!!

So I went to Utah this week and ate LOTS of delicious food. So I got on the scales to see what my damage is since I go to the Doctor on Monday morning. Well folks all I can say is that I am PRETTY DAMAGED! I have decided that A. Either Karston has been playing with my scales again. B. I am having GIANT triplets or C. This is gonna be 1 HUMONGOUS baby! I apparently now weigh 911 pounds. Hummm I think I am gonna have my work cut out for me after this pregnancy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm?? Good food really gets most of us!! but 911-- come on?? Heheheeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a digital scale! I would jump too if I saw that! Haha!

    ReplyDelete