WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What are you doing to me mom?

So Karston has a CUTE little girlfriend named Nina Amalia Nazario. They are 3 days apart and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE each other. They actually are more entertaining to watch than T.V. So we decided to take these two love birds and go and see how they respond to Santa. All I can say is that is was HILARIOUS! LOOK for yourself below!!!!



With mom's OK Santa's not that bad!
Without Mom's FORGET IT this man is TERRIFYING!

Don't you like the color of socks dad put on Karston! Oh boys how do they dress themselves all matchy. but can't seem to match kids outfits! Gotta love it! Doug you make me smile!!!! I have some videos to post of these two. Karston LOVES to smooch on Nina, but I haven't figured out how to download the video from my camera yet! So if you know how PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Scary Scary!!! Hehehe-- I haven't even thought about taking Porter to see Santa-- I'm sure he'd freak!

    ReplyDelete