WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy SNOW everyone!!! Unlike most people that live in Idaho I long for the snow! I love it!!!!
So I have had oodles and oodles of kids the past few days so Thursday it was just me and my little man so I decided I needed to spend a little one on one time with him so we went and played in the snow! It was actually warmer with no wind so I figured perfect day to go build a Snowman! Karston was soo funny. He walked like that kid on Christmas Story and eventually he just fell over. He didn't cry or anything so I just let him lay there and try to figure out what this cold white stuff was. He learned that you can make snowballs out of it, you can make angels in it, that you can fall in it and usually it doesn't hurt, and he learned that mom will NOT let him eat the yellow or brown spots!!! We got some cute pictures and had lots of fun making our cute snowmen. We tackled each other and I think that was his very favorite part of all. So here are some pics of Karston's first snow adventure! I can't wait to take him sledding! WAHOOOO!!!!

The sticks actually were stuck together so we
are holding hands which is usual!!!
Me tackling him. Had to get some sort of picture to prove
I was there right! Mom's are never in the pics!!!


Karston with HIS very own snowman!!!
Helping mom build the bottom of her snowman!
Don't you just want to kiss that little face ALL OVER!
SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!
I love you MONKEY MAN!!!
Our work here is DONE!!!
YOU MAKE YOUR MOMMA SO HAPPY!
Sooo tired and oh so sweet!

THIS DAY WAS PRICELESS!!!!








4 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest pictures. I could eat him up. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kara, you are a doll! Your little man is so lucky to have a mom like you. You are so so neat. I love that the snowmen are holding hands. I think that is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love love it!! The two snow men are too cute!! and Monkey--Ooh who wouldn't love that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! And such a fun day! I love snow too....our snow here keeps melting unless it is tooooo cold to go out an enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete