WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!


Well okay I guess we all know that I am not very good at posting every day huh! Actually, this is the best I have done in keeping my "Journal" I suppose you could say that I have ever done. So I am ending my "Grateful" posts today with this little tid bit!


Today was a great day WELL kind of! It was wonderful because I was with people whom I love dearly and that we had LOTS and LOTS of yummy food! It was crappy because first of all I was incredibly tired ALL day, second of all I didn't feel very well, third of all I was making my YUMMY cream corn and a HUGE bubble jumped out of the pan and my hand was burned with scalding hot milk, corn and stuff... Needless to say I said a naughty word and yes I cried. Luckily I have on hand some AWESOME burn gel which after 30 minutes works... THAT was a LONG 30 minutes but happy to report only a little red mark on my wrist is left, no blisters or anything! And Lastly my taste buds must be very weird with this pregnancy because most of my DELICIOUS food which smelled so VERY wonderful tasted like... I don't really know how to describe the taste I guess it didn't really have a taste to me which I know it really does have a good taste it just wasn't that strong of a taste. I don't know but I do know that it made me REALLY sad, because I love turkey dinner!


Other than those little minor details today was simply wonderful! I look forward to family activities and it is ALWAYS wonderful when you get to add some yummy food in the mix. I just hope that by the time Christmas comes I will have my OLD taste buds back!!! Now I am going to end my day with a lovely freezing jaunt out to Wal-Mart at Mid night to hopefully get this toy we are wanting for Mr. Karston. This is SOO NOT gonna be fun but it is worth saving $50 bucks over!!!


I hope you all had a great day and I hope lots of fun memories were created. I am so very grateful for my family, my WONDERFUL friends, the gospel, and most importantly my Heavenly Father. He has given me so very much and I truly am incredibly blessed. I am healthy, I am able to hold, play, swim, run, draw, sing, play the piano with, and love my baby. I am told that I am loved every day by my WONDERFUL hubby. I am talented in different things, and not so smart in others which is good so that I have some room to grow. I have a true love for my Heavenly Father and know that he will provide safety and comfort and he will ALWAYS do what is best for my family even though I know there will be trial that WILL try that. I am in no means "PERFECT" in any way shape or form, but I do strive to BECOME better. I know that I have made MAJOR mistakes and have hurt someones feelings which I am ashamed to admit, but grateful for the fact that I can always do better tomorrow. I have a great life full of happiness. Thanks to you all who have loved me, helped me, and teach me to become and to BE better than what I am today!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment