WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wahoo I DID IT!!!

Okay so about 4.5 years ago I begged and begged and begged my wonderful hubby for a sewing machine. Being the fabulous man he is he got me one, and well as you probably guessed 4.5 years later I finally used it!!!! Doug was so very proud!

1. I am grateful for the fact that I have a sewing machine! It actually was a TON of fun using it. It is a VERY smart machine.

2. I am grateful for instructions. Yep that is the only way I got through trying to figure out this new contraption!

3. I am grateful for HEAT.. The stuff that you put in your car so it doesn't freeze! Yeah my car wouldn't start tonight so we put that in and wallah the Golden Goose was up and running yet again!

4. I am grateful for window scrapers! I love winter, BUT I HATE frost, ice, and egads of snow piled on my car so needless to say the window scraper is the best invention EVER!

5. I am grateful for hair styling products! It is nice to know that the scary person that looks back at me when I get up in the morning will be fixed and looking somewhat normal again before I go out to face the world!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kara! What are you making? Is it a secret? Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete