WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1. I am grateful for moments like these! I love all the funny little expressions, dances, and sayings that Karston says. Just recently he has picked up NANANANANANAS (Banana's), No no Ryan (That is his cousin, but I don't know why he walks around saying that because Ryan hasn't been here), or when he drops something on the ground he starts yelling at it NO NO NO while he shakes his little head and finger at it.

2. I am grateful for nieces and nephews. Hannah came over and played with Tippy today. It was so funny listening to them play. Then we made sugar cookies and I forgot that I had no cookie cutters so we ended up using some different shape blocks from Karston's toys washed them and botabing we got cookie cutters! They had fun that is all that matters right!

3. I am grateful for the fact that Karston's best buddy is his dad. I love how he gasps every time he hears the back door open and runs to greet his dad with a hii dad! I just wish he would do it for me oh well!

4. I am grateful for the ability to talk. I would have a hard time if I couldn't call someone, ask someone for help or a question. Such a great blessing!

5. I am grateful for a warm home! I HATE being cold so I LOVE the fact that I don't have to worry about where I am going to stay every night especially in the winter months or wonder how I am going to heat my home! So glad I have what I have!

Doing this is great fun, but I have to be honest SOME days it is kind of hard to think of 5 things. Especially when I am stuck home ALLL day! Oh well that is when I guess you should really think and find out what you are really thankful for right! Have a great day everyone! Thanks for reading!











1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome! Love the thankful posts! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete