WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day #6

1. I am grateful for WATER! Not necessarily to drink, but to cook with, swim in, to relax in, and just plain KEEP clean!
2. I am SUPER grateful to have such great in-laws! Especially when we can get together to can 93 quarts of applesauce and have so much fun together! I truly am grateful to be a part of their family!
3. I am grateful for the freedoms that I have. It is one of the greatest gifts you could ever possess!
4. I am grateful for the feeling of being prepared. Knowing that my family will be taken care of is the greatest feeling a parent could have. We always worry, but we know if we try and at least make an effort to prepare our families we need not worry!
5. I am grateful for music. Music is so powerful. It not only can lift us when we are down, it provides comfort, advice, and it is just plain fun to dance and sing and act completely crazy with your kids and hubby!

Have a great day!!! Love to all who read this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment