WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Dance or Not to Dance that is the QUESTION!!!!!


1. So today I went and took Karston to this little dance class thing for toddlers. I figure he loves to dance so why not encourage it and let him mingle with other kids his age and have fun for 30 minutes. It was the CUTEST thing EVER! He loved every minute. He wagged his little tooshy jumped up and down and just smiled the ENTIRE time. Needless to say Mom signed him up. He actually even gets to do a small performance in a little costume. I am excited. I do have to say though that I am Grateful there are people out there who even though there is a room full of parents watching them through the window can act foolishly to try and get these tiny humans to do what they do.
2. I am grateful for nice people. Had a little moment tonight where this just made me more grateful to be the kind of person that I am. I would hate myself forever if I ever made someone feel less equal as another. I would hate it if I was someone who didn't fellowship a new person who has just moved in to the neighborhood or whatever. I would NEVER want to be the person who ignored and missed the opportunity to be able to get to know someone who really is not that bad of a person after all. So thank you to all the nice people out there wherever you are! Your kindness does NOT go unnoticed!
3. I am grateful for a husband who knows how important it is to me to be a stay at home mom and works very hard so that I can have that opportunity! Even though some things are a little more challenging it is more worth it to me to be there for my kids than to have earthly things!
4. I am grateful for cell phones. It makes me feel so much safer to know that if I am ever in trouble I can call Doug or whomever I need to to get some help!
5. I am grateful for the gift of simpleness. I like things that are simple. I hate it when really something can be so simple but it is turned into something SOOO complicated that it just makes you not want to even attempt it!
Wahooo made it another day! Have a great night, afternoon, morning, or whatever it may be your time!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how funny Karston's dance class was! He can't hold still if there is any music around! Love it!

    ReplyDelete