WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day #4







Look at those cute kiddos I get to take care of! We had LOTS of fun today!
1. I am grateful for leaves! Not only are they beautiful, but they can entertain tiny humans for HOURS! They had so much fun and I had SOOOO much fun watching them!
2. I am grateful for food... Could you imagine what we would all look like if there was no food YUCK!!! Plus it is always fun when you have a cute little helper! She was sitting next to me and she said Kara I want to clean your house and cook with you sooooo........ WE DID!!! I love my Tippy girl!
3. I am grateful Doug has made it to the second portion of a job he is pretty excited about! Now on to stage 2!!!
4. I grateful for cleaning stuff and for the fact that I can clean my own house! Nothing feels better to me than a clean, organized house not that mine is EVEN a smidge close Because it definitely is not, but if it ever gets there again it would be very nice!!!
5. I am grateful for TRANSPORTATION! It is so nice to be able to jump in a vehicle go to the store and be back home in like 10 minutes instead of 12 hours!!!

There it is folks Day #4 done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment