WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1 more day until TURKEY DAY!!!!!

Slacker I know!

I am grateful for SNOW BLOWERS. What a beautiful invention it is especially when there is waist high snow drifts blocking your car!

I am grateful for those sticker things you put on your windows! I bought some for Mr. Karston the other day and he and I had SOOO much fun putting them all over his doors to his bedroom! He thought they were AWESOME!

I am grateful for people that are talented in creating and making yummy recipes! I have been trying a few new recipes and so far have liked them all. The best part is that Mr. Karston has loved them all too! He isn't a picky eater by any means but it is always nice to have a variety of foods to choose from rather than just the same ol same ol!

I am grateful for grocery stores. I love the fact that I really don't have to worry about finding some food for my family! Granted I also know that there may be a time when I can't run to the stores so I also am preparing in case I can't just get in my car and run to the store.

I know this is a repeat but I am going to say this anyway. I truly am grateful for my family and for the fact that I live so very close to them all! I could not imagine being away from them and seeing or knowing how much Karston would be missing out on if we were in a different state. There is something special about watching him interact with his grandma's and grandpa's, cousins, aunts and uncles. I also don't know what I do if I just couldn't call someone up if I was in need and know that they would be there in just a few minutes! I love them all lots and hope they all know how grateful I am that they are all a part of my life as well as my kids. They love us and there isn't a day that goes by that we aren't reminded of this!

One more for the road... I am also very grateful for this one! I am sooooooooo grateful that I finally heard Baby # 2's heartbeat on Monday. There is just something that is comforting when you hear that strong little heart beating inside you. We can't wait for this little bundle of joy to join our family in June. Hopefully come January we will be able to find out what our new kiddo will be and hopefully it will not be shy. Karston DEFINANTLY wasn't he was very proud to let us know he was a boy so we are hoping this one will follow in it's brothers footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment